Tuesday 26 May 2015

How's it going?

Hello everyone,
 
Today I thought I'd upload a quick blog post on what I've been up to, as you may of realised I have been on a break for quite a while.
 
Mostly, as you can guess, I have been studying. I am glad I started early but I still don't think I'm as prepared as I could be as I seem to be doing a lot of last minute cramming. Most of the exams that I have done so far have gone reasonably well... but there are others I have flopped on so I am trying to forget they ever happened.
 
I know you guys are probably doing exams of some sort as well? Let me know how they are going and how much cramming you have been doing either on twitter or in the comments below! Just keep revising and I hope you do the best you can- remember that's all you can do.


 
(Encouragingly, this is a pile of revision I'm never going to need again- ready to be burnt once the exams are over. It's weirdly motivating to see so much of your hard work that you will never use again and can completely forget!)
 
I am super excited for the summer though guys. I have been practising a lot of different coloured smokey eye and would love to do a tutorial in the summer. Plus, my friend and I are both redoing our wardrobes from scratch. That can only mean one thing: lots of shopping! If you are interested I will do a series on how to completely redo a wardrobe, or maybe just lots of different hauls on a budget.
 
Anyway, for now I will be concentrating on my exams. I hope it's going fabulously for all of you and I'll see you on the other side!
 
(That's a bit of a lie because I think I have one or two blog posts that will be going up shortly but you get my jist...)
 
Good luck,
Laura Stone x

No comments:

Post a Comment